Kevin knows that the main cost of training is not the fee – it is the cost to the business or organisation of taking those staff away from their productive work. He also knows that the main risk to the training investment is that participants will return to work with nothing changed. So, he is obsessive about providing the maximum take-away from any training experience. This is achieved with:
- short high-energy content delivery sessions with multi-media support
- activities that allow participants to practise the skills and techniques
- tools and templates that make it easier to apply them in the workplace
Often pre-course surveys are used to fine-tune the program. Post-course follow-up and access is always provided as part of Kevin’s commitment to provide the maximum possible organisational benefit for your training investment. Comprehensive course materials are provided to act as a reference resource for participants after the program.
Kevin adheres to the Kirkpatrick Method by providing:
- An engaging, enjoyable training experience
- The opportunity for participants to apply the learning immediately
- The support material they need to apply the learning in their work environment
- The alignment of the training to provide the best chance of long-term organisational benefit.