Kevin Ryan has spoken across Australia and extensively throughout Asia in the role of keynote, after-dinner speaker and MC He designs his own training programs in the areas of communicating, presenting, negotiating, sales and humour.
His keynote speeches are full of practical hints and powerful take-aways and this experience shows in the sheer professionalism of every presentation. This is why the feedback from Kevin’s clients is always so positive.
Kevin has built his reputation as a ‘high-energy’ speaker who often surprises his audience at the same time as providing relevant, easy-to-use hints and strategies that the audience members can use immediately.
- Over 30 years experience as Conference and Keynote Speaker, Workshop Leader and Coach
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP – The highest designation for a professional speaker and the only one recognised internationally. There are approximately 700 CSPs in the world and 80 in Australia)
- Past National President of the National Speakers’ Association of Australia
- 2011 Winner of the Nevin Award – NSAA’s highest honour for services to the speaking profession
- Member of the Australian Speakers all of Fame
- Certified Trainer
- Member of the Global Speakers Federation
- Accredited DiSC® Behaviour Profile Facilitator
- Co-presenter of ‘Leading from the Front’ and ‘Teaching Orals’ Courses
- Creator and presenter of ‘Speaking from the Front’, Leading from the Front’, ‘Storytelling for Business’, ‘Negotiation Mastery’, ‘TILT! Sell’, and ‘Speaking to Sell’ Training Programs
- Author or co-author of 12 books
- Author of 100+ articles in major daily newspapers and on-line publications (Ezine Articles Expert Author and expert contributor to International Institute of Directors & Managers)
- Australian District (Dist 69) representative in Toastmasters World Championship of Public Speaking (1995, 2000)
- Winner of eighteen regional or State speaking titles