These skills are applicable when speaking to clients, peers, management and staff, either in a group or a one-on-one situation.
Our training is offered as both customised ‘in-house’ programs and public courses.
Storytelling for Business
Storytelling is one of the most important skills for a communicator in today’s business world. Why are stories so effective in communicating with staff, clients, colleagues and the community?
- Connection – They connect logic and emotion
- Attention – They grab the attention with curiosity
- Engagement – The engagement powerof narrative means they hold their attention
- Tangibility – Stories make abstract concepts come alive
- Memorability – Stories are more likely to be remembered
- Repeatability – interesting stories get repeated which has others pass on your message
Storytelling for Leaders
Leaders need to be great storytellers because:
- Stories articulate your vision better than any other means of communication
- Stories frame your message in a way that makes you more influential
- Stories are the least threatening way of telling them they are wrong
- Stories articulate change in a way that it is most likely to be successful
The latest science on persuasion combined with leading-edge research on the art of influence provides a powerful program
Listening & Feedback Skills
Listening to really understand the other person is a skill that transforms your communication and provides you with a significant business edge.